Monday 2 January 2017

Second Week!

Second Week!:



Sunday:
We picked up Christina's father and drove all the way to Ulm! We walked up the catherdal tower after looking around inside of the Catherdal. It's so beautiful! The tower consists of 7 hundred and something steps, but I only climbed 394 because I didn't want to go up any higher than I was. We also roamed around the christmas market below us and had some Christmas all fruit punch and some hot chips and sausages. Again I tried their spiciest sausage but it wasn't very spicy to me.





On Monday I was back to school for the last week before we have our 2 weeks break because of Christmas and the New Year.
A little wee welcome gift from the host family.

Not really much of an eventful week but school was fun, I made lots of friends which is cool, they help translate most of the lesson but then again I don't have to do the school work because it's too hard.

Anyways here's the update, enjoy until next time!😁


No comments:

Post a Comment