Monday 30 January 2017

Week 6

  Week 6:


Tuesday 17th January:

After school I had my German course in the library again and this time I did not miss my bus! I got there on time and before the instrutors even got there! In the course you're either taught with a book by an instructor or you're doing the online course.


Saturday 21st January:

We spent the afternoon at Christina's sister's hosue as it was Benedikt's birthday. We had dinner and desert together with his mothers and fathers side of the family. I already know Benedikt's mothers side of the family, but I hadn't met his father's side they were very nice. Elisa, Paulina and I played Uno with their Oma (Grandmother).



Sunday 22nd January:

We walked to church, and it was -9 degrees outside, which was very cold. We listened to the priest speak and we sung songs and then walked back home. The boys got ready for their soccer tournament and they left, I was home alone doing some homework for my German course and for Wednesday for Jonas's teacher. 


No comments:

Post a Comment