Monday 30 January 2017

Holidays are over...


Monday 9th January:

Started back at school and talked to my friends about what we all did in our holidays. I also had an hour of learning German with my tutor Katarina in school. After school I had to prepare a presentation for the next day for English class about where I come from, school in New Zealand, food, things to do in Oamaru, my friends, my family and of course about myself.





Tuesday 10th January:

I presented my presentation in English class and they loved it, they didn't ask questions because apparently I answered them during my presentation. After school on Tuesdays, I go to the Gersthofen library for German courses, I missed my bus but thankfully there was another one 15 minutes later.





Wednesday 11th January:

On Wednesdays I go to the Grundschule (Priamary school) with Jonas, Julian and Elisa. I spend 2 hours in Julian's class and then the rest of the time in Jonas's class. During the break I spend my time with Elisa and her friends playing with the snow.





No comments:

Post a Comment