Saturday 18 February 2017

Week 10

14th February:


Valentines day! In school you could buy a heart for someone, write their name and class on it and it'll be sent to them on this day with a rose or chocolate and lollies. One girl that's on my bus got 13 roses! Mostly from her friends but still. I did not buy a heart for anyone and no one bought one for me so it was algoods. But it was really weird seeing lots of couples being extra romantic. Too much PDA for me thanks.


16th February:

Valentines Disco at the school! Super lit! 6pm-10pm. There was food and drinks that you could buy. As you walked in you were stamped and given a number which is written on a piece of tape, you have to stick it to your clothing. There were tables with pieces of paper and pens on where if you found someone cute you write their number big on one side and a message on the back and you pin it to a wall where they will be able to see it. In another room the music was pumping loudly and people were dancing and sitting. As I arrived there was no good dancing music playing, so I walked back to the room with the tables and wrote down all the good new and old dancing songs on some paper and handed them to the DJ. When the songs I requested came on most of the people screamed and basically everyone started dancing which I was glad about!


17th February:

After school had finished the kids and I had to eat our lunch really fast and get ready for Faschingsball. I dressed up as an Indiana. (A native American). I was to help out Stefan in the kitchen handing out the drinks to the kids and adults which I found super fun. I also had to lead some English dances and I danced with the kids. It was super fun but exhausting. We also had to help clean up, but one of the good things was we had lots of food left over so after cleaning up a bit we sat together and ate the rest of the food.








No comments:

Post a Comment