Saturday 18 February 2017

Week 8/9

Week 8:

30th January:

School was fun with lots of conversation and messing around and talking about everyone's weekend.


31st January:

I had my Deutsch Course in the Library and it was fun! I learnt quite a bit and made a friend on the bus by just saying Hallo! Some Germans aren't that friendly but majority of them are so kind and nice!


4th February:

Jonas had a mini-tounarment for Soccer in the afternoon. We drove with the team in seperate cars behind us as Stefan is the coach. We ended up having to stand for the whole 4 hours of the tournament as there was no where to sit down! Jonas's team came 4th out of 6 teams, but they did play very good.

Week 9:

10th February:

My class and another 9th grade class had a school trip. A history trip... to a Concentration Camp in Dachau. It was quite an experience. It was quite depressing but interesting learning about most of the rooms. I did take some photo's but I won't post them up on here. Dachai Concentration Camp was the first to open up under the Nazi rule, and it stayed open the entire 12 years of Nazi rule. Many people died there, forcefully or by diseases. Just stepping through the entrance gate made most of the people in my small group cry, it was a massive impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment