Tuesday 7 March 2017

Week 11

Satuday 18th February 2017:

I met up with Susanne and we went to Augsburg for the day. We went out shopping and doing random things. We caught the tram to Augsburg, and walked around talking and window shopping to keep us from boredom.

 Little Video of the Tram trip 😉^

Tuesday 21st February 2017:

Today was the last day of going to my Deutsch Course as it is the Karnival/ Faschings holiday the next weeks. I said goodbye to my tutor and gave him a little box of chocolates to give my thanks on helping me improve my German. I'm very thankful to Herr Funke for taking his time in helping me with improving my language skills.

Friday 24th February 2017:

Today was the last day of school as it was the holidays for the next weeks. I had baked muffins for my class and teachers, and the leftover muffins from my last batch I gave to my host family and they really enjoyed them that the kids ate all of them before I could take a photo of them. I made the muffins on Thusday. As the final bell rang for the end of school, everyone in my class was happy yet upset. Happy for the holidays and upset for not being able to see me after the holidays as I would leave for New Zealand before school started again.  


9c Class photo's^


No comments:

Post a Comment