Thursday 8 December 2016

Pre-Departure!

Pre-Departure and Host Family Gifts!:


Hey Guys! It's nearly the time where I fly out to Germany for 3 whole months! Tomorrow's the day! Friday 9th December😊😉
My German class has gifted me an amazing present "The Little Blue Penguin" He will feature in some of the photo's in this blog! And a big thanks to my AMAZING teachers for all the support and good advice they've given me.
My Class has wished me the best and I'm glad that I spent my last day with you fabulous people!
My friends have wished me the best of luck and it will be hard not being able to see them for 3 months, but there's always the internet!!!!

New Zealand treats and Indian sweets all wrapped and packed in my suitcase. Here is what I've got my host family!

No comments:

Post a Comment